Nobody is prepared for a cancer diagnosis and the turmoil it can create.
This beautifully constructed journal has been developed to provide essential support for women - either when undergoing cancer treatment or, once treatment has completed.
The 365 Survive to Thrive Journal helps motivate, encourage and support women to start on a path to recovery and good health.
If you are diagnosed with cancer; this journal gives you the space you need to track and manage your unique experiences, questions and resolutions - all in one, readily accessible place.
If someone you know is affected by cancer; this journal makes a very thoughtful and loving gift.
The journal contains:
- Yearly planner - to help you plan your treatment, recovery, progress and things to look forward too.
- Monthly check-ins -to encourage you to be committed & motivated to maximise your recovery.
- Weekly planner - to plan your medical appointments, exercise, and all-important social events including catch-ups with friends.
- Journal writing section – to write down your thoughts; even when you are on a roller coaster of emotions, it really helps to write things down.
- Helpful advice - Scattered throughout the journal are words of wisdom and quotes from women who have been through cancer too. We have also included rehabilitation and recovery advice from oncology experts backed by solid research.
365 Survive to Thrive Journal is designed to be started at any time throughout the calendar year and tracks 365 days from whenever it’s begun.
Lou James, Founder of Pinc and Steel Cancer Rehabilitation Trust developed the concept of the 365 Survive to Thrive Journal to assist the recovery of women affected by cancer. Lou has over 10 years of experience working with cancer patients and seeing the effect this disease has on their lives.
Shipping options include gift wrapping and your personal message on a card.